At The Sherman Law Group, we are here to help you achieve financial stability. Our attorneys will evaluate your options and recommend the best course of action for you.
Here is why we're set apart from other firms in the area:
- We have more than four decades of legal experience.
- We take the time to explain your options and the bankruptcy process, so that you can be informed before making a decision.
- Our representation is affordable and we offer a free case evaluation before you make a financial obligation!
- We don't just help you through bankruptcy, but also repairing your credit.
- Our team is extremely knowledgeable, having experience in high government offices including a Magistrate Judge and Assistant Attorney General.
File for Bankruptcy in Georgia
Before deciding on bankruptcy, you can find out if your debt may be modified or negotiated to make payments feasible. If not, we can help you take the means test to find out if you qualify for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. If you are a business or an individual with high assets, then Chapter 11 bankruptcy is available for you.
Bankruptcy is extremely complex and even minor errors can produce major consequences, so make sure that you have us on your side! We will help you gain debt relief and even stop credit harassment, wage garnishment, repossessions, and foreclosure.
At Sherman Law Group, we are proud to represent individuals all throughout Cobb County, including these areas:
- Fair Oaks
- Powder Springs
Contact Sherman Law Group for a Free Consultation!
Take action and get relief from your creditors today! Call our office or submit an online form to schedule your free case evaluation. Our bankruptcy attorneys are eager to begin working with you!
What Our Clients Say
"The one on one personal attention and compassionate care we received from Valerie, Bill & David was beyond what anyone would expect."Heather W.
I have utilized all types of attorneys in the past and have never had someone work so hard for me! Thank you! I will refer anyone to your firm!!Kevin B.
We can't thank you enough. You made a bad situation better. You were all a pleasure to work with. Thank you again!Mark V.